We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car trouble, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider cancelling an appointment. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling a spa, acupuncture, or medical massage appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you are unable to give us 24 hour notice you will be charged 50% of the service.
- Groups (parties of 4 or more) should provide at least 72 hours notice for cancellation of their appointments or will be charged 50% if the notice is between 24 and 72 hours. Group cancellations that occur less than 24 hours of the appointment will be charged the full amount.
- For NEW guests please arrive 15 minutes early for any necessary paperwork.
- Late arrivals, as you can imagine, can set back the schedule. We have appointment times specifically set for you to keep everything running smoothly. If you arrive late, your session will be shortened in order to accomodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending on how late you arrive, your therapist and the front desk will determine if there is enough time remaining to start treatment. Regardless of the length of the session you will be responsible for the full payment of that service.
We look forward to serving you!